Any technology-based company will be considered for park tenancy, giving them the opportunity to form strong ties to Purdue University. Startup ventures may wish to lease space in the park's business incubation complex, which is designed to nurture new companies through their initial stages. Satellite offices of larger firms may want to take advantage of cost-effective, incentive-bundled alternatives offered by the park. Established companies may opt to build their own facilities in the park or they may consider a land lease arrangement.
To learn more about Purdue Research Park services and amenities, contact the Purdue Research Foundation's Mike Chappell to set up your tour, obtain an incubator leasing guide, and/or get specifics on available land for purchase/lease.
All park companies (including incubator clients and affiliates) have access to:
- Human Resources Services — PRF division that provides employee recruitment and training services and job fairs
- Communications and Marketing — PRF division that provides media relations assistance and marketing consulting
- Information Systems — PRF division that provides technical assistance and consulting
- conference rooms and affiliated services, including two-way video conferencing
- Purdue students for co-op programs, internships, field experiences and part-time employment
- consulting opportunities and research partnerships with Purdue faculty/staff
- networking opportunities with "Parties in the Park," wellness fairs, seminars, etc.
Incubator clients benefit from access to:
- attractive rental rates, flexible leases and space that grows with your business
- complete laboratory facilities
- high-speed internet connection at economical rates
- shared office services including receptionist/secretarial support
- computer, laser printer, copier, fax and postage meter
- exterior and interior suite identification and signage
- building security, basic utilities and janitorial services
- break room with microwave oven and refrigerator
- equipment storage area and guest office space
- plentiful parking
Purdue Research Park of
New Albany, IN
New Albany is considered part of the Louisville metro area. Shipping was a major part of this region's early economic growth, but this Ohio River city today is emerging as a major center for healthcare and medical sciences. Louisville also has been central to advancements in heart and hand surgery as well as cancer treatment.
- Once a stop on the Underground Railroad, New Albany offers historic charm and sophistication
- Louisville is in the heart of Bluegrass Country and is home to the Kentucky Derby
- Louisville is ranked one of the safest cities in the country