West Lafayette Amenities
Any technology-based company interested in forming strong ties to Purdue University will be considered for park tenancy. Startup ventures may wish to lease space in the park's business incubation complex, which is designed to nurture new companies through their initial stages. Satellite offices of larger firms may want to take advantage of cost-effective, incentive-bundled alternatives offered by the park. Established companies may opt to build their own facilities in the park or they may consider a land lease arrangement.
To learn more about Purdue Research Park services and amenities, visit our real estate page or contact Purdue Research Foundation at 765-588-3470 to set up your tour, obtain an incubator leasing guide and/or get specifics on available land for purchase/lease.
To access the park's many services, contact our professional services team.
All park companies (including incubator clients and affiliates) have access to:
- Human Resources Services — PRF division that provides employee recruitment and training services
- Marketing and Communications — PRF division that provides media relations assistance and marketing consulting
- Information Systems — PRF division that provides technical assistance and consulting
- conference rooms and affiliated services, including two-way video conferencing
- Purdue's expensive technical equipment under a "chargeback" arrangement; Purdue libraries
- Purdue students for co-op programs, internships, field experiences and part-time employment
- consulting opportunities and research partnerships with Purdue faculty/staff
- networking opportunities with "Parties in the Park," wellness fairs, seminars, etc.
- arrangement for purchase of small quantities of chemical and metal goods from Purdue
- membership with Purdue Federal Credit Union
- on-campus parking permits
Incubator clients benefit from access to:
- attractive rental rates, flexible leases and space that grows with your business
- complete laboratory facilities
- high-speed internet connection at economical rates
- shared office services including receptionist/secretarial support
- computer, laser printer, copier, fax and postage meter
- exterior and interior suite identification and signage
- building security, basic utilities and janitorial services
- break room with microwave oven and refrigerator
- equipment storage area and guest office space
- plentiful parking
Purdue Research Park of
West Lafayette, IN
Home to Purdue University, West Lafayette was ranked one of the "smartest" (most-educated) small cities in the country by Forbes in 2009. Purdue's influence can be felt throughout the community — from culture and Big Ten sports to innovation and pioneering research. Students from 130 countries add a unique perspective.
- Prime location along the scenic Wabash River
- Connects to I-65 and is 1 hour from Indianapolis and 2 hours from Chicago
- West Lafayette High School named best in Indiana by BusinessWeek (2009) and one of the top high schools in the nation by U.S. News and World Report (2008).